Idili Traditional Guest House urges you to get informed and take part in their activities or seminars, on trips organized in cooperation with a local travel agency, as well as to plan your own outings using the help or its people.
Our activities for 2020 include, among others:
- day trips to places on Crete and Santorini in collaboration with a travel agency (www.checkincreta.com), where you can explore and discover hidden natural beauties, the local culture and civilization, and the centuries-long tradition of each area.
- music events with dance and singing for everyone in the garden of Idili .
- Cooking lesson within the premises. Minimum requirement for the lessons are 4 participants. The cost of participation is 20 euros, including lunch.
- Participation in the cultural events of Charoupomilos Center (www.panormo.com)
Do not hesitate to ask for more information about any of the above activities you are interested in. For your better service, ask for the participation voucher from the reception of the guest house.
For your individual or family excursions, we highly recommend visiting the small family businesses of Idili Traditional Guest House, as well as destinations worth being included in your vacation planning, such as:
- Folklore Museum Cretan House in Chania
- Dolphin Ttavern in Heraklion,
- Klados Winery in Panormo
- Plokos Handmade Creations of Clay and Glass in Margarites
- Tsikalario Pottery Workshop in Margarites
- Keramion Traditional Ceramics in Margarites
- Deep Green Natural Cosmetics Cottage Industry in Panormo
- Filio Traditional Coffee Shop in Ancient Eleftherna
For your better service in all of the above areas, ask for the free guest voucher in the reception of the guesthouse.